Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I know everything's going to be okay. I saw it in a day dream.

Floating around, spring sprung faster and brighter. The smell is thumping us really hard and I wouldn't have it any other way. I could never have found myself sooner or quite the same if cold had left sooner. Every thing seems well rounded and lighter. Even if we were formed in two diffrent places, no two living souls were meant to wallow in one another then the two that are present right now. We have fallen far from a tree, and the tree has many splinters and its old and many birds have nested there. I know that the further you fall, and the longer you fall, your bound to make your own tree and we can rise richer and stronger than the last. We are going to see many skies turn purple and struggle with where we want to go. This is all the process of finding out who will stand in the end, and we can root ourselves deep like in letters written. We know what we have and nothing more can stabilize us because we are so in touch with every thing. I'm not scared of the struggle or how its going to make my heart weak at times. I'm not scared of any of that. Just treading alone is the thing that frightens me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment